What is a water softener tank jacket?
One of the latest additions on the market that can be more useful than you know is a water softener tank jacket. If your already installed tanks show signs of tank sweating, water softener tank jackets are the best way to resolve them. Condensation that occurs even in the best softener tank when the ambient temperature drops is the main reason for tank sweating. Keep the condensation at bay using the best water softener tank jackets available in the market.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the 2 best water softener tank jackets you can find in the online market. Take away the added worry of condensation on your water softeners by investing in the best water softener tank jackets that are designed specifically to treat the issue. With that said, let’s get started!
3 Key Takeaways:
🔸 A water softener tank jacket is a useful product that prevents condensation on the tank.
🔸 Helps to keep floors free from water puddles and the tank from dents, dirt, and scratches.
🔸 The Neoprene Water Softener Jacket by Oceanic Water Systems is the best quality tank jacket available in the market.
Why do you need to insulate a water softener?
- Insulate water softener to prevent moisture formation from the cold water and warm air interaction when the ambient temperature drops.
- Condensation on the outside makes the tank slippery and prone to dirt affecting it. A good tank jacket will prevent this.
- A water and tear-resistant water softener tank jacket is the best choice to keep floors free from water puddles that are a dangerous slip hazard.
Do all water tanks need a jacket?
No, not all water tanks need a jacket. The position of the tank (indoors or outdoors), impact of temperature and climactic conditions (reasons for condensation), energy efficiency, and type of water tank and tank material; are some of the factors that influence the requirement for a tank jacket.
Best water softener tank jackets:
1. Oceanic Water Systems Neoprene Water Softener Jackets
The first product taht we have on the list is the Neoprene Water Softener Jacket by Oceanic Water Systems. These black neoprene jackets are designed specifically to keep away any added worry about condensation troubles. When the ambient temperature drops and it leads to condensation on the softener tank, these neoprene water softener jackets will insulate the tank.
With this best neoprene water softener tank jacket, you will be able to prevent moisture developing or decrease the quantity of moisture developing on the outside body of the water softener tank. Apart from being able to insulate the water softener tank, these black neoprene jackets also add a touch of style and aesthetics to the whole home water conditioner.
Another benefit that you get when you purchase black neoprene jackets is the perfect color. This is the right color to remove any added worry of dirt affecting the softener tank directly. Along with keeping away moisture developing on the softener tank and being able to insulate the body, these black neoprene jackets also protect the tank from any dent formations.
Oceanic Water Systems manufactures the best water softener tank jacket designs. This model comes with a full-length back zipper. This full-length back zipper makes installation easy and smooth. This water softener tank jacket is super easy to apply even onto already installed tanks. It is not just super easy to apply on already installed tanks, but it is also easily removable. Being eligible for machine washing makes maintenance and cleaning of these water-softener black neoprene jackets simple and quick. It comes in 3 different sizes; 10″ x 54″, 12″ x 52″, and 9″ x 48″.
Are you looking for the best way to prevent moisture developing on your water softeners? Keep your whole home water conditioner protected from causing puddles on the floor and condensation by buying this best water softener tank jacket available on the market.
Pros and Cons of Oceanic Water Systems Neoprene Water Softener Jackets
- Oceanic Water Systems is a reputable brand that makes the best jackets for a whole home water conditioner.
- The neoprene water softener tank jacket is designed specifically to insulate the outside body of the installed tanks.
- Excellent choice to prevent moisture developing on the tank and to prevent puddles from condensation on the floor when ambient temperature drops.
- Comes with a full-length back zipper.
- The zipper makes installation easy even on already installed tanks and comes in 3 different sizes; 10″ x 54″, 12″ x 52″, and 9″ x 48″.
- Keeps the tank safe from scratches, dents, and dirt affecting the whole home water conditioner.
- Designed specifically to be removed without removing plumbing or the valve.
- Suitable for machine washing.
- Works effectively on water softeners, iron filters, sulphur filters, backwash filters, etc.
- Oceanic Water Systems guarantees mess-free shipping and good service.
2. Bitubi Heavy Duty Water Softener Tank Jacket
The next product that we have here is the Bitubi Heavy Duty Water Softener Tank Jacket. It is yet another beneficial add-on to the whole home water conditioner when the ambient temperature drops. If your water softener tank sweats when the cold water inside it comes in contact with the warm air outside, it is high time you buy an efficient tank jacket.
The Bitubi Heavy Duty Water Softener Tank Jacket is designed specifically to insulate the water softener tank. Keep away puddles on the floor and tank sweating with this neoprene water softener tank jacket. The heavy-duty 600D Oxford cloth and plush fabric is waterproof, fade and tear-resistant, and designed specifically to insulate the water softener tank.
The advantage of the full-length back zipper is its design. The zipper makes installation easy even on already installed tanks. Installation is possible without removing plumbing or valves. The convenient design comes with 2 elastic buckles and 1 adjustable drawstring to secure the tank jacket from being blown away. Moreover, the same item is available in 4 sizes; 10″ x 54″, 12″ x 52″, and 9″ x 48″, and 13″ x 54″.
Are you impressed by the review and features of the Bitubi Heavy Duty Water Softener Tank Jacket? Buy it now to protect your softener tank from dirt affecting it, moisture, and dents.
Pros and Cons of Bitubi Heavy-Duty Water Softener Tank Jacket
- Manufactured with quality water and tear-resistant material.
- Zipper makes installation easy on tanks that are already installed as well.
- Designed specifically to insulate the softener tank when ambient temperature drops and prevent dirt affecting it.
- Customers offer good reviews and ratings for this tank jacket and comes with an easy shipping experience.
That’s a wrap on the article. Are you on the lookout for tank jackets to keep your water softener tanks safe? If yes, read over every review you find on the best tank jackets aforementioned before you make the purchase. Bring home a suitable tank jacket with the right size and keep your softener safe.
About The Author
Tracy Edwards, an ardent enthusiast of water treatment, is well-versed in the intricacies of water softeners and filters. Her unwavering dedication to promoting clean and healthy water sets her apart as a true advocate.