Best bottled water
Do not neglect the need to find the best-bottled water. One cannot simply ignore that as long as the taste of the bottled water is good, it is good for consumption. Several factors come into play when choosing the best-bottled water. Water is not simply a refreshing drink like sports water, but is a life-sustaining requirement. One must be cautious when choosing bottled water as well.
In this article, we have a list of the best choices for bottled water brands available in the market. Find the bottled water that will best meet your expectations. Leave behind all your concerns about staying hydrated the healthy way by investing in the best and safest bottled water.
How to choose the best-bottled water (Consider these 7 factors before buying)
Before you choose bottled water for consumption, you must consider the following 7 factors.
1. Source of water:
Even though you are looking to consume bottled water, you must pay attention to the source. The water could be from the spring or purified artesian water. Choose your bottled water based on the source you prefer.
Similar to filtration techniques like reverse osmosis to purify tap water, natural sources of water also go through solow filtration via rocks and valleys. Read the label carefully to learn what is the source and filtration of the bottled water.
2. Bottled water brands:
The market is loaded with plentiful brands of bottled water. Invest only the reputable and trustworthy brands. Never compromise on bottled water brands since they decide the quality of water you drink.
3. Mineral composition:
The mineral content will vary depending on the water source. While some brands leave the water untouched after natural filtration, other brands might opt to add minerals and electrolytes artificially to enhance the mineral composition.
4. pH levels and taste:
The level of pH has a significant influence on the water taste. Take a close look at the label to know what is the pH of the water. Although the neutral pH is around 7, some brands might have more acidic water while other bottled waters might have a higher alkaline taste.
5. Package material:
Consider the packaging material of the bottle. Is the bottled water filled into single-use plastic bottles or reusable glass bottles? Make sure the quality of plastic used is of high grade and will not bear any negative influence on the water quality and taste. It is highly recommended to stay away from plastic bottles that contain BPA.
6. Impact on environment:
It is better to opt for brands that manufacture environmentally sustainable products. Some brands use bottles that are entirely recyclable to avoid harming the environment.
If you are likely to purchase a large quantity of bottled drinking water, it is advised to look at the cost per liter of water. You might not want to end up with the most expensive water if you do not have the budget for it.
What to avoid in bottled water?
Here is a list of red flags to watch out for in bottled water.
- Unreliable water sources
- Hazardous plastic material that contains BPA
- Poor-quality filtration techniques
- Untrustworthy certifications
- Artificial flavors
- Negative impact on the environment
Comparing the 6 best bottled glasses of water in 2024
1. FIJI Natural Artesian Bottled Water
The first product on the list of the best-bottled water is the FIJI Natural Artesian Bottled Water. This is one of the best-bottled water brands in the market. The clean taste and fresh taste of this bottled water is refreshing. Among the other bottled waters sold, the FIJI bottled water has been carefully selected to give the most effective combination.
FIJI water is not just water, it is better than any tap water or spring water that you will drink. This drinking water is closeted to the crisp flavor of the natural spring water. This water has double the amount of added electrolytes than the other bottled waters. You will immediately notice that the water tastes better than your regular water. The soft, smooth, and clean taste is from the naturally occurring electrolytes.
Highly purified water is from the clouds, the purest water source and that is exactly what you will receive with FIJI Natural Artesian Bottled Water. The Fiji water from tropical rainfall is purified by equatorial trade winds. As the rainwater flows down volcanic rock, it can gather naturally occurring electrolytes and minerals. The high mineral content is responsible for giving the smooth and clean taste of this purified water. Unlike the artificial filtration methods, this naturally filtered Fiji water that has traveled through volcanic rock is a plus over other bottled waters.
You can be assured that this Fiji water is 100% pure and untouched by man until it reaches your mouth. The naturally filtered water after passing through volcanic rock, will collect in a naturally protected artesian aquifer below the Earth’s surface before being bottled at the source. One of the best bottled water for keeping up with your core hydration needs is Fiji water.
Another pro of Fiji Water, one of the best bottled water brands is the packing and the bottled water options. This purified water is available in a pack of 24 containing 500 mL water bottles. Being completely free from allergens, this drinking water is convenient to grab and drink on the go. Find the best replacement for sports drinks with this pure Fiji water with high mineral content.
Are you looking for the most suitable bottled water options and the best-bottled water brands? Try the FIJI Natural Artesian Bottled Water, one of the best-bottled water brands that provides clean water and purified water with every sip into your mouth. Enjoy the smooth and clean taste of this bottled water along with core hydration.
Pros and Cons of FIJI Natural Artesian Bottled Water
- FIJI is one of the best-bottled water brands present in the market that offers naturally filtered Fiji water.
- Water is gathered from the clouds, the purest water source.
- Bottled waters from Fiji do not contain artificially added electrolytes or minerals.
- Fiji water is better than artificial mineral water since it has a high mineral content.
- Obtained from a completely natural source for filtration methods.
- Naturally occurring electrolytes from volcanic rock are collected while the water is naturally filtered.
- The naturally filtered water fills into a protected artesian aquifer and then bottled to ensure that 100% purified water is filled into the bottle.
- Has a crisp flavor and, a smooth and clean taste.
- Easy to drink more water and keep up with core hydration.
- The pH balance of this drinking water is perfectly maintained to provide healthy alkaline water.
- As for bottled water options, it is available as a pack of 24 containing 500 mL water bottles as well for convenience.
2. Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water
Meet your core hydration needs by drinking water from natural springs. The Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is one of the best and most reputable bottled water brands in the market. Icelandic Glacial has the fame of being the world’s first bottled water to be certified carbon neutral for both product and operation. If you are looking for entirely eco-friendly bottled water, Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is your choice.
The Icelandic Glacial water source is thoroughly natural. The water source for the Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is from the legendary Ölfus Spring in Iceland. This water source is one of the best natural springs with the most pristine ecosystems. The Ölfus Spring in Iceland was forged 5,000 years ago during a massive volcanic eruption. Having been shelled by impenetrable layers of volcanic rock or lava rock, and surrounded by a 128,000-acre exclusion zone, these natural springs are replenished by natural filtration methods. This filtration process ensures that the pH balance of this purified water is maintained at 8.4.
The clean water from Icelandic Glacial is bottled making sure that nothing is added or removed. The naturally low quantity of minerals without artificially added electrolytes maintains a clean taste and fresh taste. The Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is also available in multiple flavor choices. The tastes include Elderflower, Tahitian Lime, and Sicilian Lemon.
Are you looking for the best natural spring water to keep your body hydrated and healthy? If yes, try the Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water to enjoy clean water at any time. There are plentiful bottled water options available from Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water for convenience. You can choose from a pack of 24, a pack of 30, a pack of 6, etc. The quantity of water varies from 11.15 Fl Oz, 16.9 Fl Oz, and even 33.81 Fl Oz.
Pros and Cons of Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water
- Icelandic Glacial is one of the best-bottled water brands that come from pure water sources.
- Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water delivers an entirely eco-friendly system for product and operation.
- Has the reputation of being the world’s first bottled water to be certified CarbonNeutral for both product and operation.
- The water source of this bottled water is from natural springs, the legendary Ölfus Spring in Iceland.
- The filtration of the natural refreshing spring water is carried out by lava rock or volcanic rock.
- The pH balance of this natural spring water is maintained at 8.4.
- The Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is free from heavy metals, artificial minerals, or unnatural tastes.
- The crisp flavor and natural taste of the water is left undisturbed.
- Multiple bottled water options are available with natural flavor choices as well. Elderflower, Tahitian Lime, and Sicilian Lemon are the sparkling flavors available to ensure the water tastes good.
- Replace your regular sports drink with this natural alkaline water to enjoy healthy core hydration.
3. Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water
Are you looking forward to switching to pure life by switching to not just water, but healthy purified water? Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is one of the best-bottled water brands that provides clean drinking water with every sip into your mouth. Water that tastes good and is clean is yours with the Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water.
You can be assured that your drinking water is 100% purified water when it is from Waiakea. This clean and good water is carefully selected after researching it being purified and filtered from natural volcanic rock. It does not contain any artificially added electrolytes, rather it has naturally occurring minerals in it. This makes Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water a better choice than other bottled waters of mineral water.
The pH balance of this alkaline water is maintained between 7.6 to 8.2. Since this alkaline water is collected after natural volcanic filtration, it is one of the best-bottled waters with naturally occurring minerals such as silica, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium. Apart from being an eco-friendly option, Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is also an ethical choice. For every liter purchased, Waiakea donates 1 week of clean water to those in need in Africa.
The Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is also available in multiple bottled water options such as; 330 mL, 500 mL, 700 mL, and 1 Liter. Choose your bottled water size and keep with your consistent core hydration. Switch to Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water right away to enjoy a refreshing drink at any time that is free from additives, unlike sports drinks.
Pros and Cons of Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water
- Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is one of the best-bottled water brands that is convenient to switch to a pure life.
- Drink more water that is filled with silica, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
- This good water is naturally alkaline water with healthy minerals unlike sports drinks or artificial mineral water.
- The pH balance of this clean water is between 7.6 to 8.2.
- Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is thoroughly purified water that tastes good and is purified water by natural filtration via volcanic rocks.
- An ethical choice where for every one liter of water purchased from Waiakea, one week’s clean water source is donated to Africa.
4. Saratoga Natural Spring Water
Saratoga Spring Water is a readily available source of clean drinking water. This water is carefully selected from natural springs and bottled to become a refreshing drink. The Saratoga Natural Spring Water is a good choice to replace your everyday sports drink.
Since the water source is spring water, the Saratoga water is clean and purified water with a crisp taste. This is not just water that tastes good, but it is natural alkaline water that is filled with natural minerals. Since the artificially added electrolytes in mineral water are unhealthy for the body, the Saratoga spring water is a healthy refreshing drink.
If you like drinking water from an eco-friendly bottle or you are looking for a reusable bottle, Saratoga spring water is a good choice. This spring water is filled into glass bottles. Glass bottles will maintain the crisp flavor and taste of the water in them. Glass bottles also enhance the aesthetics and are toxin-free. They can be maintained and used safely in any temperature setting.
The non-carbonated spring water in the Saratoga bottled water also comes with different bottled water options to make a purchase of this purified water easy. You can enjoy this good water from refreshing springs anytime you would like in any pack size that suits your needs. The attractive cobalt blue glass bottles are another plus.
Pros and Cons of Saratoga Spring Water
- Saratoga is one of the best-bottled water brands that delivers clean and purified spring water that is carefully selected.
- Has a natural non-carbonated flavor.
- Purified water from the natural springs filled with natural and healthy minerals.
- An excellent choice of mineral water to switch to a pure life that is toxin-free.
- Bottled water that comes in cobalt blue glass bottles is an attractive design.
- The glass bottles have a smooth and well-shaped mouth that facilitates easy drinking of this purified water.
- Glass bottles are high maintenance and fragile.
5. Evian Spring Water
Bringing to you clean and refreshing water from the French Alps is the Evian Spring Water. If you are looking for the best-bottled water brands in the market that have a purely natural source and bring water from the mountain valley, Evian bottled water from the French Alps is one among them. The sustainable process of reaching out to the purest water source makes Evian a reliable choice.
Since the water source is carefully selected from the French Alps, the electrolytes present in this bottled water are also naturally sourced. The electrolytes in this purified water include; calcium, magnesium, and potassium. The mineral composition of the Evian bottled water is; bicarbonates, silica, sulfates, and chlorides. Evian bottled water does not contain any artificial added minerals or electrolytes. The natural composition of this purified water is responsible for the refreshing, smooth, crisp, and cool taste.
Evian Spring Bottled Water is obtained after an excellent slow filtration process that is entirely sourced by nature. The water that filters through glaciers and rocks in the French Alps over 15 years is bolted to bring your Evian Spring Water. This slow filtration process by nature through the rocks and mountain valley is responsible for gathering the natural electrolytes. Due to this, you can be assured that the Evian water is also alkaline water with a healthy pH balance of 7.2.
Does this bottled water contain all the aspects you expect from clean and pure bottled water? If yes, buy the Evian bottled water to stay hydrated at all times. Replace sports drinks with this purified water to stay healthy.
Pros and Cons of Evian Spring Water
- Evian Bottled Water comes from the French Alps, a natural and refreshing water source
- This purified water is filled with natural electrolytes and minerals that were obtained from nature.
- This bottled water is collected after 15 years of a natural slow filtration process in the mountain valley, through glaciers and rocks.
- Evian spring is an excellent choice for alkaline water that has a healthy pH balance of 7.2.
- Drinking this purified water over sports drinks is a smart way to stay healthy.
6. Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water
Acqua Panna has been rated also one of the best-bottled water brands in the market. Having a strong reputation for bringing clean purified water to be savored since 1564, Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is certainly a healthy choice for drinking water. Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is often served in the best restaurants and is now available to savor at home.
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water has a distinct taste and crisp flavor. Drinking water that tastes this good makes it ideal to be paired with wine and any food item. One can be assured that this mineral water tastes good and has a smooth texture, owing to its natural water source.
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is sourced from the sun-drenched hills of Tuscany. After slow and careful natural filtration, drop-by-drop, this spring water is found to gather a healthy balance and mix of natural minerals and electrolytes. The plastic bottle in which this spring water is packed is fully recyclable. This makes Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water a sustainable option available in the market. Hurry now and buy the Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water to stay hydrated and healthy.
Pros and Cons of Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water
- Acqua Panna is one of the best-bottled water brands that has been delivering purified water since 1564.
- This bottled water is sourced from the sun-drenched hills of Tuscany.
- Contains a healthy combination of minerals and electrolytes that have been gathered as a result of slow filtration from the hills.
- The water has a distinct smooth and crisp taste, making it an ideal choice for wine pairing.
- Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is one of the most trusted bottled water brands that is served in the best restaurants.
- The plastic bottle used for packing this bottled water is fully recyclable.
- Two bottled water options are available for purchase.
What is the best alkaline bottled water?
The Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water is one of the most reputable bottled water brands in the market that sells the best alkaline water. The perfect pH balance and crisp and smooth taste of this alkaline water make this the best choice.
What is the best crystal water bottle?
VitaJuwel Crystal Water Bottle is the best-selling crystal bottle in the market. The attractive design and efficient features contribute to the success of this water bottle. Staying vitalized on the go is possible with this crystal water bottle that contains a selection of hand-picked gems.
The VitaJuwel ViA Wellness blend is chakra balancing. The amethyst, rose quartz and clear quartz crystals are the perfect blend to for calming, balancing, and relaxing. This crystal blend placed within the bottle provides the vibrates necessary to vitalize the water, even without touching the water.
This 16.9 fl oz gem water bottle has an excellent and innovative design. The bottle can be opened at both ends which makes it highly convenient to clean with perfection. Moreover, the VitaJuwel glass bottles are dishwasher safe and can be accessorized with a tea strainer, bumper, or sleeves. The VitaJuwel crystal glass bottles are made in Europe. They are composed of 100% lab-grade, thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass. This makes them highly resistant to cold and hot temperatures. Being non-toxic and lead-free makes them a highly reliable replacement for plastic water bottles. The gems in the sealed pod comply with the GKS quality guidelines for gems and minerals, thereby assuring you to stay completely worry-free!
Are you looking for the perfect water bottle that will encourage you to stay hydrated and healthy at all times? If yes, give the VitaJuwel Crystal Water Bottle a try to find the perfect balance of wellness and health in your body with the power of gems and crystals that are carefully placed within the VitaJuwel glass bottles.
What bottled water has the best pH?
Among the plentiful bottled water brands that sell water with the right pH, TEN Alkaline Spring Water is the best-bottled water. This is one of the best-bottled water brands that offers that with the perfect alkaline water pH at 10. This alkaline water has the Great Appalachian Valley as its water source. Since the TEN Alkaline Spring Water is sourced from the deep underwater caves below the Earth’s surface, you can be assured that it is managed to gather a good dose of natural minerals and electrolytes. If you are looking for everyday mineral water to be a replacement for your sports drink, the TEN Alkaline Water is a great choice.
TEN Alkaline Water is nature’s drink to enhance your performance. Water from TEN is infused with a patented formulation of minerals to raise the pH to 10. Essential alkaline minerals, including potassium and sodium ions, and electrolytes are the contents of this best-bottled water. The natural springs from which the water is sourced are subject to natural filtration through at least 100 feet of fractured quartzite. The water bottle by itself is BPA-free and 100% recyclable.
Are you looking for bottled water options that possess high pH? The TEN Alkaline Spring Water is the best choice to provide your body with the required minerals and electrolytes.
Which is the best-tasting bottled water?
Among the extensive list of the best-bottled waters, FIJI Natural Artesian Water, evian Spring Water, and Glaceau Smartwater have the best taste.
1. FIJI Natural Artesian Water: The pure flavor of this water is due to its natural water source. Being touched by man and gathered from clouds, FIJI water is gathered after the slow filtration process through volcanic rock. The minerals and electrolytes that the water has collected naturally, contribute to the smooth and crisp taste of the FIJI Natural Artesian Water.
2. Evian Spring Water: The good taste of Evian Spring Water comes from a pure and clean water source. Gathered from the mountain valley of the French Alps, Evian water has traveled through glaciers and rocks to build its composition with minerals and electrolytes. It is not just water that tastes good, rather it is healthy as well.
3. Glaceau Smartwater: Staying hydrated with the Glaceau Smartwater is easy owing to its mineral composition and crisp taste. The water is purified via the vapor distillation that simulates the hydrologic cycle. The blend of calcium, magnesium, and potassium in Glaceau Smartwater is responsible for the crisp and smooth taste.
What is the best water filter bottle for travel?
It is now easy to stay hydrated with water that has a fresh taste and is free from contamination when you are outdoors. The LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottles are the best choice to filter water effortlessly. Be it tap water, spring water, water from a gas station, airport, or even a deer park; filter water with the LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottles with ease.
LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottles are BPA-free and designed with inbuilt filters to trap contaminants present in the water. The special feature of this filter water bottle is chlorine reduction. You will be able to notice instantly that the water tastes better once the odor and flavor from chlorine are removed. Get rid of chlorine and organic chemical matter present in tap water or water sources outdoors with the LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottle.
Investing in the LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottle is a smart decision. Unlike other water bottles, this product comes with 2 stage filtration. It has a carbon filter and membrane microfilter. These two work in harmony to remove 99.999999% Bacteria, 99.999% Parasites, 99.999% Microplastics, sand, dirt, and cloudiness. The membrane microfilter is highly efficient in keeping one protected against E.coli, Salmonella, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.
Apart from excellent water filtration, LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottles are also sustainable and long-lasting. The filter and water bottle itself is made from 50% recycled plastic material. The mouthpiece is covered to keep away leaks and germs. The handle is also leakproof and has a design that makes carrying easy.
The microfilter membrane in the bottle is built for durability. It can last up to 1,000 gallons for about five years of daily use. The carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons for about two months. With this design, you can be assured that you will be able to keep away from using 8,000 single-use plastic water bottles.
Are you in need of a water filter bottle to keep up with your hydration needs when you are outdoors? Invest in the LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottle to stay healthy, hydration, and protected against contaminated water anywhere, anytime by filtering water outdoors.
Pros and Cons of LifeStraw Go Series Water Filter Bottles
- One of the best water filter bottle brands that is highly reliable.
- A convent choice to filter tap water, water from airports, deer parks, camping sites, gas stations, etc.
- Comes with 2-stage filtration that contains a carbon filter and membrane microfilter.
- Helps to restore fresh taste, flavor, and odor in water by reducing the chlorine content.
- Filters water to remove bacteria, parasites, microplastics, sand, dirt, and cloudiness.
- An eco-friendly and sustainable product that is manufactured using 50% recycled plastic.
- The microfilter can last up to 5 years and the carbon filter up to 2 months.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long is it safe to drink bottled water after opening?
Bottled water that has been left open will slowly begin to taste differently as it absorbs carbon dioxide. It is safe to drink bottled water within 3 days of opening. Drinking bottled water for 3 days will certainly contain a different flavor. It is therefore recommended, that you aim to consume the water within 3 days, as even the best bottled waters can lose their refreshing taste.
Recapping the opened bottled water and storing it in the refrigerator will help to retain the refreshing taste of the water.
2. Is bottled water good to drink every day?
It is safe to drink bottled water every day as long as it meets the standards set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). There are plentiful bottled water options available in the market, and hence it is a must to carefully select the brands that are safe for consumption.
Bottled water sourced from springs and mountain valley are not just water that is certified safe for consumption, rather they are healthy as well.
3. How much can you reuse a water bottle?
Plastic water bottles that are made from #1 polyethylene terephthalate are strictly against being reused. All health advocates advise checking the plastic quality and certification before reusing the water bottle. Regular plastic Coca-Cola bottles, water bottles, juice bottles, etc., are usually made of low-grade plastic meant to be disposed of after use. Glass water bottles, however, can be reused infinitely, provided the quality of glass is toxin-free.
4. What should you do if you drink contaminated water?
If you accidentally drink contaminated water it is advised to seek medical attention at the earliest. If you notice any symptoms of water poisoning, visit your doctor immediately.
5. What is the best recipe for an infused water bottle?
Infused water can be made using any of the fruits, vegetables, or herbs of your choice. A mix of fruit, herbs, and vegetables will give the perfect energizing taste of infused water. Watermelon, kiwi, lime, pineapple, coconut, lime, strawberries, lemon, basil, mango, raspberries, ginger, etc., are the most popular ingredients used to make infused water.
Recipe for infused water:
- Take a large pitcher to hold the required amount of water.
- Add a small quantity of the desired herbs and fruits into the pitcher.
- Add chilled water to the pitcher and refrigerate it for 24 hours before consuming.
- This water can be stored in the refrigerator and consumed for 4 days.
That’s a wrap on the article. We trust the list of the best-bottled water was able to provide you with the detailed review you were expecting. You can be assured that bottled waters reviewed in the article are from the most reputable brands and of impeccable quality. Invest in the bottled water that suits your needs to enjoy a refreshing drink at any time.
About The Author
Tracy Edwards, an ardent enthusiast of water treatment, is well-versed in the intricacies of water softeners and filters. Her unwavering dedication to promoting clean and healthy water sets her apart as a true advocate.